We all worry about having sufficient funds for retirement. Many companies offer investment plans to employees. One of these retirement plans are 401k plans. Here are some ideas on how to best implement 401k plans. Match Your Employer Many employers will match … Continue reading
Just a reminder, if you rollover your IRA or 401k Accounts today you will get a $50 gift. Visit us at our Riverwoods Branch or call us at 801.223.7502 for more information.
It’s always important to gauge your financial wellness. Financial situations can change very quickly. Understanding how to make adjustments as needed is an important skill to learn. Take this quiz to see where you stand financially and help address any problems shown by the results. The first step toward a financially stable tomorrow is facing the situation today.
Ready to begin? Answer True or False to the following questions, and then tally your score. See scoring beneath the quiz to determine whether or not you are a good candidate for financial counseling.
- I normally pay only the minimum amount due on my credit card bills.
- My credit card balances increase each month.
- There are arguments in my home about money.
- I sometimes hide purchases from my spouse.
- I frequently charge items that I used to pay for with cash.
- I have thought about filing for bankruptcy.
- I have begun using cash advances to meet my obligations.
- My credit cards are near the limit, so I’ve begun applying for new lines of credit.
- I do not know the total amount that I owe.
- I skip paying my bills some months, or pay late.
- I have depleted my savings.
- I am consumed with worries about debt.
- My debt interferes with my job and/or home life.
- Collectors have begun contacting me.
- I have taken money from my retirement account to satisfy debt obligations.
- If I lost my job, it would mean an immediate financial crisis in my life.
- I use balance transfers.
- I have no emergency savings account.
- Next month’s bills arrive before I’ve paid this month’s.
- I do not open my bills when they arrive, or soon thereafter.