Our Social Security Seminars offer a unique overview of the Social Security program. We discuss Social Security basics along with strategies to maximize your benefits and help you “DESIGN YOUR OWN PLAN.” Our informative seminars will answer questions you might have about Social Security and help you create a strategy for your retirement.
“Securing Social Security” walks you through common and surprisingly complex situations including:
- How being married, divorced or widowed impacts your benefits.
- When should you apply
- At what age should you start your benefits
- What strategies are available to maximize your Social Security benefits
- We will discuss the “Restricted Application” and “File and Suspend” strategies.
There are over 81 different election strategies for married couples and 9 for singles. Picking the right one can help you “win” at the “Social Security game,” so to speak. Join us at one of our seminars to learn how to “Design Your Own Plan.”
Our Seminars are HOSTED BY: UCCU Financial Group
- Thurs. Sept. 11, 2014 – 2:30 PM
- Wed. Sept. 10, 2014 – 6:30 PM
- Fri. Sept. 12, 2014 – 6:30 PM
Located at our Corporate office in Provo : 188 W Riverpark Dr
Registered Representatives offering securities and advisory services through Cetera Advisor Networks LLC, member FINRA/SIPC. Cetera is not affiliated with any other named entity.