-Mobile Money Management Made Easy Through Mobile Technology–
Provo, UT, June 28, 2011 – Utah Community Credit Union (UCCU) is making accessibility to your credit union accounts easier than ever through the newly-released UCCU mobile money management applications for iPhone and Android mobile smartphones.
“UCCU continues to invest in technology to make life easier and more convenient for our members,” said Brad Norton, UCCU SVP of Marketing. “If you have a UCCU account, now you can have it in your pocket, anytime, anywhere you need it. Since a considerable percentage of UCCU members now reside outside of the immediate Utah Valley area, it’s important that they have access to their accounts at all times.”
UCCU members now have three ways to access information on their accounts from their mobile phones:
- Text banking– by signing up for UCCU’s text banking at www.uccu.com, members can get real-time account alerts, balances, and history information. For example, if your account goes below a threshold you set, you will get a text message.
- Mobile website– web-enabled smartphones can log onto the mobile version of the site (www.mobile.uccu.com ) and have quick and easy navigation as if they were on a computer at home. Additionally, coming soon are mobile deposits, where you can make a deposit with a picture of your check, taken from your smartphone.
- Mobile applications– the new mobile applications can be found by going to the UCCU website from your mobile phone (www.mobile.uccu.com ). From there, you may click on the icon to either the Apple or Android website to download.
With the new mobile phone application, members can:
- Find out the balance(s) on their accounts
- Transfer money
- Pay Bills
- View images of cleared checks
- Find branches and ATM’s
- Check savings and loan rates
- Review transaction history
The new mobile banking applications are available immediately to all UCCU members.
Utah Community Credit Union is your dependable community partner, pairing unmatched personal support with a broad suite of innovative financial services that are available live or through our online interfaces anywhere and anytime. For more information, visit www.uccu.com , follow us on Facebook here, Twitter here, or call 800-453-8188.
Cheryl Conner or Randy Scott
Snapp Conner PR
You can follow this press release on: